The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Gordian79

number3

Payment was quick and communicates well.

Thank you, come again.

iLLeffeKt vr-4

Jose is a good guy. he met up with me to deliver a part i purchased. thanks.

boostx

super cool +++++++ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Luke

Definitely a good guy! Would do business with again.

I bought some stroker pistons from him and received a tracking number
ASAP. Good transaction, def. would do business with him agian.

Steve

More praise for Jose!

I went over to his place last minute to pick up the 5 lug swap. I watched as he removed the rears off the sub-frame in no time. He even threw in a few extra's, and passed on some great knowledge. Def. will do business with again.

spooling92vr4

I cant believe i never left this guy a gg post. I bought a mirror off of him, he met up with me and gave me a good deal. this was like two years ago. But, I'm sure Jose is still a good guy

JSchleim18

Traded hoods with him yesterday...The Bronx confused the sh*t out of me to say the least...transaction went very smooth and the hood is great! Thanks Jose

onesickcrx

I needed a tool that I was unable to buy or find anywhere he pm'd me saying he had it and he lent it to me. I really appreciated it and he was really nice and understanding. He also seems to have a great knowledge about these cars. A+ for good guy and fellow Galant lover

turborichvr4

i need a fender for me gvr4 (green of course) my boy Frank spoke to Jose said he had one smooth transaction no problems Jose and Frank are to positive member and thank them very very much little by little my gvr4 is coming along thank richie

slobra

bought a mas adapter and it was at my house before I knew it. Great communication and great guy to deal with. Thanks again.

boostingwild

jose is the man!

he is very cool guy and very understanding .. easy to do business with.

i went and picked up parts from him no problems, ecu works great. thanks for everything jose.

slobra

Got a wideband off of him and it was packaged very well, great communication and was at my door not long after he shipped it. What a stand up guy. Thanks again!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned