The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

CAPS Requests

Mods feel free to move this if you need to a different forum.

Okay I've got CAPS up on my work computer (finally) so I can run searches for people. I'm going to try to get common VINs posted here as it makes it easier to search but if the part is not off a DSM then please be as specific as possible. I make no guarantees the part number is correct but I'll try my best. Let me know as well if the PN was wrong so it doesn't get archived as this thread progresses.

Hertz

Staff member
This is certainly a good idea, but not a lot of contributions so far. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

steve

I never noticed this. I have CAPS set up at work too, so I'll do what I can to help out.

Looking for part number for rear wheel bearing(s) VIN JA3CX56U5NZ007219

Also is it two separate bearings for each wheel - or one complete unit with bearings enclosed?

much appreciated

Steve I believe that I have a spare set of rear wheel bearings. I'll look up the part numbers tomorrow.
-Paul

atc250r

Staff member
They are two seperate bearings:

MB290175

MB569972

There are also a seal, a cover, and a "rotor".

John

is the rotor a unit that contains the two bearings? Part # ?
Seals & cover too (might as well)

Here you go:

34068 MB393807 DUST SEAL,RR AXLE SHAFT,INR
33103 MB290175 BEARING,RR AXLE SHAFT,BALL,16X58 REPL PART MT191613
33138 MB534782 ROTOR,RR AXLE SHAFT
33105 MB569972 BEARING,RR AXLE SHAFT,OTR,BALL,72X17-35
33108 MB290428 COVER,RR AXLE SHAFT,INR
33109 MB393803 COVER,RR AXLE SHAFT,OTR
33136A MB569254 SHAFT ASSY,RR AXLE

Pick and choose away.

twkd

Last edited by a moderator:

Could someone with good CAPS skills and a jdm copy find every vehicle this part number was used on?

MB860149
gear kit, rear diff final 3.909

It may help some people stuck with the RS/EVO gear box.

3Diamond

OK this is a wierd one but i will be soo grateful if someone could help me out!!

Car is a Galant 1991 FWD I need illustration and part numbers for REAR bearings and fronts (if not too troubling). It came with same rotors/ebrake combo on the rear as did VR4 so-its not the DRUM version as apparently the bearings are different.

THANKS!

3Diamond

anyone? All i need are the inner, outer bearing #'s. Thats a USDM, galant SOHC 1992, WITH disc, not drum rear brakes (look like our vr4).

Can someone give me the part number to a passenger side manual steering rack bracket? Just the bracket...thanks a ton

About 3.9 rear diff gear set:
P/N MB860149 was used on:
CD9A, CE9A (Evo2 & Evo3 Lancers)
E38A, E39A, E74A, E84A (JDM Galants VR-4 different generations)
N23WG (Mitsubishi RVR - some kind of RHD Expo LRV but with turbo and GVR4 RS tranny :) )

Sorry I haven't checked this thread in awhile. I'll try to see if I can find the info that some people were looking for on CAPS.

atc250r

Staff member
It's in the How-To section of the board.

John'

Bimmubishi

Looking for someone with a relatively new CAPS to look up the following:

Evo 7 (Ct9A) front lip (3 pcs I think)
Evo 7 Wheels (BBS)
Evo 7 Rear bumper

Thanks guys, I need the part numbers too. My caps is not at the shop so I can't look it up for someone.
AL

speedyvr4

my caps wont recognize ct9a,infact there is no evo to choose from,i guess i have usdm caps.I just got it so bear with me,if you can tell me what to put in the cells or give me a VIn i can give it another shot.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts