The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

RvlutionMtrsport

cheekychimp

Jesse is Revolution Motorsport. I approached Jesse about a custom intercooler kit with piping because I hadn't been able to get anyone to take the project on without a car. This guy has found me someone to do the fabrication, they are getting a car in for fitment and despite the fact that Jesse is basically a middleman he has been right on top of this from the word 'go'. He has kept me up to work on progress, discussed options and fitment with me, liaised with the fabricator as well as giving me advice helping me to make crucial decisions on core sizes etc. If his customer service as a middleman is this good, I am going to be looking at throwing him some business of his own in the future. If anyone on here values customer service, give Jesse a thought next time. The motorsport community in general and the VR4 community in particular has a lot to gain from guys like this !!!

Paul.

Wow! Hey thanks for all the support guys!!! You guys, all of you here, have been the best since Sam told me of this forum. I'm glad you've been pleased with my attitude and work ethic. I'll continue to work hard and do anything I can for you guys and the community!
A BIG Thank you,
Jesse

I took advantage of the Whiteline group buy and he delivered as promised. Great prices on the parts and it really didn't take very long to receive them once the actual order was placed. I would not hesitate to buy from again. Thanks for the good work!

slugsgomoo

I didn't get in on the group-buy, but he got me my whiteline bushings pronto (shipped next day, arrived on schedule, etc).

Good price, right on top of things, great guy!

Jesse gave me a great price on a used crushed 1G bov. He shipped it quick, too. The "Revolution" in Revolution Motorsports might just be customer service from a DSM vendor. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Accel spark plug wire set, 8 bucks for shipping because im in a bind, he is incredible, thanks alot.

+10

Camber kit came just in time unfortunately can't install it due to the weather..anyway Jesse is the MAN!!! I will oder from him AGAIN...

I will be installing them tom. and hopefully this will correct the negative camber..

Payce
Terrence

Jesse is a great guy to deal with. He gave me the best prices around, no BS, and the parts were top quality.

He delivered the parts to my front door personally, and he lives 150 miles away! You cant beat that.

Seriously, If you can buy from him, do.

slugsgomoo

Just want to make an update to my previous post-

I bought some whiteline parts from Jesse, but due to my mistake, i ordered the wrong ones. I sent him a PM and asked what he could do, and he replied that we could get it taken care of. I shipped the parts back, and he helped me track down the right ones- and got them shipped right back out again. Aside from that I ended up shooting the breeze with him on the phone for quite a while and he's a genuinely cool guy.

Jesse, I definitely owe you a beer when i see you on HRR. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Quote:
Yes sir

Jesse is a cool cat,
good job Jesse

+1
Jesse has been very helpful to me, patiently answering all my idiot qwestions. Thanks Jess you rock!

+1

Jesse played middleman between myself and a buddy of his selling me an engine. Finally got everything done yesterday and it fired right up. He made some calls when I had questions. Great guy and he knows who to vouch for too

Mark

Just bought a Whiteline 26mm rear sway bar from Jesse and was very pleased with the transaction. Fast shipping, good communication, and great product. Thanks Jesse!

CmanorVr4

Jesse is a great guy to deal with, just received my springs, great price, communication and speedy shipping!!! Thanks, Jason

Terry Posten

Great parts, better prices and it took less than a week to get everything. Awesome guy.

Hertz

Staff member
+1 I bought a Whiteline front sway bar from Jesse. Super fast shipping, very well packaged, couldn't be happier. Too bad he hates my guts. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

CmanorVr4

Bought a set of strut tower bars from Jesse, again another satisfied customer, bars look great and arrived quickly and well packaged. Thanks again, Jason /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts