The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SGTdave

Barnes

Quick and consice communication. Came through with the money immediately after he said he wanted the item. Good stuff. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hksvr4

same here, quick transaction. Not one of those "Ill take them" and never see the money. Good guy

Good guy. I bought some stuff from him and it was exactly as described. Also was shipped out really quick. Thanks

atsiauto

Ships promptly and had no issues with Dave , He is also a member on the Starion Conquest sites in good standing .You can trust Dave I jsst sent him a MO for 3 figures for an intercooler and he took care of me it arrived today just as descrobed.

CmanorVr4

Dave has great communication, my item kinda got lost in the shuffle, Dave quickly rectified the problem and shipped immediately!!! I highly recommend doing business with Dave.

rhtx4321

Dave and I traded some parts. He is a man of his word. He kept me informed and posted updates of the packages. All in all he is one hell of a guy.

Great Guy, very informative too. Dave bought a Grille off Me a while back and no problems what soever. Awesome person to deal with /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I bought a evo exhaust manifold from Dave. Item was packed well and shipped quickly. He was always just a PM away. Highly recommended.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wow, just sorta express mailed the things to me on a saturday. I was expecting them tuesday. AWESOME surprise at my door monday morning. Quick and thorough.

mistaVR4

Awesome dude! Super quick payment. Definitely a great person to have here, don't ever hesitate to deal with him.

Peace:)

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned