The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

ROMANOVA

RACER-X

Had to help get his good name back after my mistake. Once again sorry. I received the part in the condition stated in his thread, part was shipped in timely manner. I would have shipped UPS (I always do) but very minor complaint. So ROMANOVA is a good guy and very honest.

kartorium

Good to hear this work out, Tyler is a totally excellent dude! And I was wondering what kind of misunderstanding if any had gone down. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

RACER-X

Yeah he was totally profession about the whole thing. I cant believe Greddy would make something as ugly as this catch can. Without a doubt I could have done better designing and in making.

number3

Tyler bought the last few items I had up for sale. He paid quickly with Paypal.

Thank you,

I hope you liked your "stuff".

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned