The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

BluFalcon

4g63t

I had to back out of a deal with Ed and he was totally understanding and refunded my $$ right away. I would definately do business with him again, he's a real good guy. Thanks Ed!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ed bought exhaust hangers from me. Great guy! Send a MO very quickly!

Would do business with again in a heart beat.

Thanks Ed.

~Mark

icurunnin

Just bought a ultra pimp evo8 intercooler from Ed and he was nice enough to drive it out to me and hook me up on the price /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Got my shizz boxed up really good. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

I sold Ed a pair of EDM corner lights.His payment was VERRY quick. But the corners were damaged in transit by the great people at the US PostalService. Ed was very patient and when it became clear that he wouldn't get reimbursed we could work something out together.

He's a VERY nice guy to do business with. Very honest, no bullshit, great communication and very easy to deal with. I would surely do business with him again.

Brunoboy

great seller, fast shipping.
-shane

evo8ya

Got a super mint set of JDM lights from Ed. Took 5 mins to get to the lights, they were packaged so well /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif Easiest transaction I've had yet on here. Thanks

maroonmetallic

Great guy to do buisness with.
Helped me out by shipping me some '90 electronics to get my 63 swapped Colt running.

Thanks!
-Shawn

VR42LT

Great person to deal with highly recomended, Thanks Ed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Last edited:

slobra

Got a set of injectors off him, packaged very well, just as described and shipped quicker then expected. Great guy.

GVR4_1057

Very well packaged, shipped quickly. Excellent communication,Great guy to deal with.

BPU925

got my h&r springs...thanks again man!!!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts