The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Hertz

number3

He keeps the board literally running. He host pictures for us. He rarely acts like an ass.
tongue.gif
I just wanted to publicly thank you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif" title="" src="graemlins/applause.gif" />

Oh, he has also been helping me with a computer project. I am a computer moron.

Thank you again Ryan,

steve

THE MAN

applause.gif

Aaron

worthy.gif

Ryan is the man! thanks for the webspace a while back!
cool.gif

Hertz

Staff member
quote:Originally posted by Bimmubishi:
Here Here. Even if he does mock me with Google Image search and post links to embarrassing events that included me. Salute! That was pretty freakin' hilarious.
grin.gif

Thanks guys.

My apologies to Sledge, who I sold a dash clock which has apparently fallen off the back of the mail truck.
frown.gif

And apologies to Jeremy who has resorted to threatening me to get me to drive 6 hours to give him a little trim piece for his almighty JDM.

4orced4door

Ryan has fixed every board problem I've bitched about. That alone makes him a good guy.
tongue.gif

jcgalntvr4-244

[quoteAnd apologies to Jeremy who has resorted to threatening me to get me to drive 6 hours to give him a little trim piece for his almighty JDM.

* stick gun to hertz head ....click...damnit ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

No sh*t guys I sat with ryan till like 4:45 in the morning Friday night/Sat. morning Just going through this "Bord" stuff OMG if you guys only really knew what all he does for us all !!!!!!
Hertz thanks alot man!

14u2nV

Don't know you personally Hertz, but you seem pretty awesome. The board is a little hectic, but works like it's supposed to. Oh, and he put my name up on the list to shut me up, so I'm happy.
facesjump.gif

Hertz is a awesome guy he hooked me up with a set of headlights CHEAP, then I got even more from another member now I have too many. Thanks Ryan

powerplay

I don't know how you do it Ryan. Keeping this community up and running, but thank you. I would be lost without all of your amazing effort. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Hertz

Staff member
I couldn't do it without the generous contributions of our members and the hard-working, underpaid moderators.

Quote:
I don't know how you do it Ryan. Keeping this community up and running, but thank you. I would be lost without all of your amazing effort. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

++++++10 lol

thanks again Ryan

turboren

Quote:
Oh, and he put my name up on the list to shut me up, so I'm happy.

+1 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Oh, and he let me use his logo to make a couple bucks... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Ren

He's an Awesome guy, got my JDM-yO! Single today. They were sent promptly and packaged well /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks again,
C. Besso

Ryan is the BEST! He lent me his AC controller on an hour's notice so I have working AC again. Thanks!

Met Ryan on the CO trip; great guy! When I said something about riding all the way to CO in Corbeaus he told me it would be good for my posture. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Plus, he keeps this AWESOME board running!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Thanks, Ryan

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts