The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Kartorium

mistaVR4

Good guy mos-definitley,

He sent me an I/C without payment, I went buy word of mouth on the quality of the product, when it showed up I was happy to find it in very good condition for the price. Would buy from again
applause.gif

Thanks

[ 05-26-2004, 11:12 PM: Message edited by: mistaVR4 ]

ekschulz

I'd second that. Just met Karter this past weekend. We met halfway(2+ hours each) to exchange some wheels and cash. Stand up guy. Definitely recommend doing business with him.
Eirik

Romanova

Just got a set of H&R springs and some KYB shocks from him. Super fast shipping. Always great to deal with Karter!
grin.gif

Karter,

Thanks for the armrest! I felt the price was more than fair and it is in better shape than I expected. Quick shipping too. I would highly recommend to anyone!
grin.gif

atsiauto

Karter shipped me a part as described and at a killer price. He is a straight up no hassle kind of guy . Thanks again, Scotty

marvinmadman

Great person to deal with. Bought a couple things from him a while back but cant remember what. Now only if I would get my
shocked.gif
EXPENSIVE
shocked.gif
door panel.
wink.gif

I met Karter for the first time at the recent winter WA meet, and bought some wheels and a foglight from him. Pricing more than fair, condition as good or better than expected from his e-mails.

He'll be my first PM the next time I need a part, as he has quite a collection of spares. Highly recommended to all. Thanks, Karter!

Cheers,
T.K.

Ian M

I purchased a 16g from Karter. Quick to reply to questions,and the part was exactly as he described it. I would deal with him again.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts