The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

MistaVR4

Great guy to deal with! I sent payment for JDM corners monday afternoon, and received them today (wednesday). Quick replies, Excellent packaging, everything was very tight and well wrapped in the box. Highly Recommended!

I'll second this one! I bought a boost gauge NIB from him, was always fast on communication, and it got here right on time!

I'd recommend him to anyone!

Great guy to deal with, great communication everything was packaged well. Definitely will buy more stuff from him if it's something I'm looking for.

John

Yup!

Nothing but good things to say about my transaction with him as well.

Steve's a great guy and you'll never have a problem with him. If you do then hell has frozen over.

mistaVR4

Thanks fellas!

KICK ASS
wink.gif

Yeah I guess Steve's a good guy, he helps me out when he can, that's when im not helping him. LOL

Just giving you sh*t

I purchased some JDM emblems from Steve. He was very prompt on getting me pictures and shipping them out. I got them in two days! Overall, I couldn't be more happy. Thanks again steve!

geoff

Gotta JDM-Single from him. They were Shipped out ASAP. Steve is the man /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

I bought a Momo shift knob from him... it came on time and was in great shape!! Thanks Steve!!

zeroboost

i just the pyrometer today great packaging great product

fastasleep

Steve sent me an EGR solenoid for free. He officially rules.

464/2K

yeah im pretty sure steve is extreamly cool to deal with and a cool guy in person! +1 for steve

Lets See I hook Steve up he hooks me up, he Sold me some JDM Projector fogs and a couple mitsu stars and lots of other stuff I can't think of right now. Super Awesome Dude, A++++

GVR-4

I bought a clutch master cylinder from Steve. Prompt shipping and delivery, good communication and he provided a tracking number. Definitely a good guy.

Is this the right place?

mistaVR4

Yes Sir! Thanks for the kind words fellas! Always a pleasure doing business with ya /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4orced4door

Steve shipped my signals so fast I wasn't even expecting them yet when they showed up. Unlike some certain Colorado members. Thanks Steve!

Role model for all sellers!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif got my tps today. best packing and fastest shipment so far. Received it 2nd day after payment /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif. Thanks Mistavr4. Look forward to doing business again in the future!!!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts