The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

blacksheep

KC's twisting my arm into writing him a "good guy" post. J/K
smile.gif

I've bought a couple things from KC and he's been easy to contact, quick to ship, and the merchandise has always been exactly as described.

GVR4ZUM

Good Guy, Good Seller A+++++
Bought a Radar Detector, good communication, shipped fast, would buy from him again.
smile.gif

jcgalntvr4-244

No way this guy is a cheap ass he is always coming over and trying tro steal sh*t off mmy JDM ......
grin.gif
lol no really tho KC is always there when needed ! good guy.

Cant wait to see his ride when its done. Number 3 better look out because the blacksheep is gonna look Mad tight Yo!
worthy.gif

Jeremy

yeah, he's alright
tongue.gif

We've bought, sold and traded plenty over the years and one of his biggest concerns is trying to make sure folks are happy with the transaction and feel they got good service and pricing.
Half of you people here probably are driving a VR4 he owned at one time or another
grin.gif

Other than him giving me this fake name that couldn't possibly be real...
wink.gif
he was great to deal with. Very good guy.

Great guy to start with and excellent seller, great communication
smile.gif

now if he would only stop pestering me with picking up my parts
wink.gif

John

blacksheep

Thanks all. Sam -There should be about 10 others who have bought JDM stuff and another 20+ guys who had bought something or the other from me on here who have not posted, so its not a big deal.
grin.gif

I am just glad to be of service!

KC,

Is an excellent guy to deal with and an ASSet
grin.gif
to the forum, ordered my first set of JDM corner lights from him a while back, sorry for the delay on posting KC
applause.gif

Sam
1706/2000

Matt W

bought a nice turbo setup off of him.

arrived nicely packaged, clean, and was a pleasure to deal with. answered all of my questions, and was very helpful

atc250r

Staff member
Great seller. Bought a pair of b-pillar covers on a Saturday and had them on Thursday! Thanks Ricemaster Flex.

John

Romanova

Bought some sway bars and some other stuff KC... all came quickly and well packaged.
grin.gif

Has done alot for me. I was surprised how willing he was to help me out even though he hardly knew me. Definitely a good guy.

mistaVR4

Thanks for the BADASS grill KC
smile.gif
I like it a lot I think it'll look better when I paint it but it still looks awesome. Fast shipping, wonderful packing job
applause.gif

Turbo4door1

Not that KC needs anymore "props", but I purchased a shifter arm assembly from him. Shipped quickly and was extremely well packaged. Thanks..!!!
applause.gif

Gabor

KC is a good guy to buy from. The product was well packed, but pissed me off that I couldn't put the shredded pictures back together to see his wife naked.
Anyway it was still a good experience dealing with him.
Ohh and when I directly asked her, she just sent me a nice picture anyway. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

JB

KC sold a boost gauge with his srt4 that was supposed to be mine. he promptly returned my check along with $20 money order for my trouble.

definatly a good guy. just a pain writing out his damn name. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

number3

KC bought a Three Speed harness bar from me and it was a pleasure dealing with him.

Thank you!

Polish

I got my parts faster then expected. Thanks again KC /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts