The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Curtis

blacksheep

Purchased shaved valve cover and custom short shifter. Excellent communication and easy to deal with. I will do business anytime with this chap! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif" title="" src="graemlins/applause.gif" />

Last edited by a moderator:

blah--he a bum

J/K

great guy I got my tranny bell housing from him and we hung out the whole day. Great guy

Curtis deserves a thousand friggin thumbs up. Just got my rotors, lines, and pads from the GB. This was perfectly executed. From soup to nuts. Very well organized. You the man. 5 stars, and mad props. Would participate in anything he's got going on!
wav.gif

Hertz

Staff member
Got my stainless spark plug cover from Curtis -- fast shipment, great packing and a very nice piece of bling.

mistaVR4

Ya great guy! he sold me a set of real nice 92 tails and one of those spark plug covers also, great packing, quick shipping, good price

Thanks!
grin.gif

Aaron

yup, he's a good guy
cool.gif

Thanx for the lites bro!
Quick ship.And fine packaging for the fact that I needed a hacksaw to open the box
tongue.gif

Cruce

Purchased his COP setup and it looks great! Very easy guy to deal with and no problems what so ever.

Thanks!

blacksheep

I bought from Curtis again - Custom headlights, Carbon fiber pod and audio panel trim surround. The stuff looks uber-sweet and his work on the headlights is awesome. Great paint job, even ziptied the drains for the headlights professionally. I think he needs to start a shop called "Customs by Curtis" and make these great parts. I will keep buying from this cat! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Kudos to Curtis are in order again. Made me a custom COP plate in about 2 days time. Responded faster than he needed to to my request. Also helped out with suggestions on a couple other issues.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Grabbed me some fan control relays for cheap on his last junkyard run and shipped very fast.

Thanks!

Mark

dime2nr

met me a third of the way btweeen our locations with a great quality front bumper couldnt have been a better guy to deal with

thanks

Just got a shipment of parts from curtis off the junkyard car he found, really went out of his way for me and IMO didn't charge me enough so I definitely owe him one next time around.

thanks again Curtis!

jepherz

Staff member
Pretty much the same as above; I asked for a couple parts and he ended up sending me a whole box full. Definately a good person to do business with!
Thanks Curtis

atc250r

Staff member
Bump for Curtis! He's an asset to this board.

John

1941Galant

+1 Curtis is an awesome guy. He is building a set of headlights for me which already look amazing, and I couldn't be happier with how he has treated me. Thanks Curtis.

Hill

Hertz

Staff member
I purchased a grill and coils from Curtis -- they came quickly and (always my favorite) were packed well.

Curtis gave me a great deal on a gauge cluster he modified. Looks Great
Thanks Curtis /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

ducttapeguy

Curtis sold me a 89 drivers side glovebox, and sent it quick. I couldn't figure out where the post office put the damn thing until today when I realized it was practically under my nose foe a few days. great guy to deal with. cant wait to buy more from him. Thanks a ton.
Tyler

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts