The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FREE: Free DSM transmissions for pickup in the Fredericksburg, VA area

4dr_vr4

Local Pickup Only

I have the below 3 transmissions that need to be picked up. You must pick them all up, take them with you, and then go about your day. If you don't take all 3, you waive your right to take any of them. You must wear a mask when arriving and observe social distancing. This stuff is free and is taking up space. I cannot reasonably use any of this in my GVR4.

1) One Good AWD 1g DSM transmission pulled from my then running Talon. I removed 5th gear from the transmission to put in my 1g Laser.

2) One FWD 1g DSM transmission. I pulled 5th gear to receive the taller transmission gear from the AWD. Paid about $400 from Miller Imports and never got around to installing it.

3) One bad FWD 1g transmission. It was grinding in 3rd I believe.

I do not recall whether or not I have the 5th gears any more.

NO WARRANTY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.

Let me know if interested via PM.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts