The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Speed density and IAT sensor wiring assistance

TX1853

Hello. I am converting to speed density on my galant. However I am finding little to no info on wiring installation. Most likely as I am running aem ems v1. This is what I have to work with for now. Cant spend the money for link at this time. I have done a speed density setup on my 1g but I have not done a galant before. Just need assistance in how/where to wire in my gm style map sensor and gm IAT sensor. Thank you.

Eztoril

Here you go. Contact user "iceman" he may be able to make you an adapter. There shouldn't be much if any difference on a 1g or vr4 setup. Have him make you a pigtail with only the wires you need and you can wire them to your sensors.

SD wiring

Last edited:

raptorWagon

Yeah you can just get either the maft sd adapter harness or the adapter harness off ecmlink's website. The aem ecu isn't a bad way to go either.

TX1853

Thank you estoril and raptor wagon for your assistance. My maf plug is missing so I need to just wire everything in directly. Thank you for the provided link! I have now figured out how to wire everything in thanks again /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts