The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Custom Steering Wheel Horn Buttons

minneSNOWta

Hey everybody. I haven't been very active due to unforeseen circumstances, but I'm back with a product that I'm sure a lot of you will really like.

I am partnering up with Adam of RevLimiter.net to produce a batch of '91 VR-4 trunk badge logo steering wheel horn buttons. I myself came up with the design. It matches the trunk badge logo perfectly. The logo is inlayed with gold and chrome foil. These buttons will fit Momo, Nardi, Grant, Sparco, and other steering wheels. Comes with retainer ring, extra wire leads, and instructions with pictures to make installation a breeze. The epoxy dome is UV resistant, self-healing, and meant to live outside without yellowing/pitting for 8 years. Sorry, but I don't have any pictures of it installed because I haven't been able to access my car in 3.5 years. Trust me though, it will look absolutely fire when installed.

Right now I am just gathering interest. I am paying for these up front, so it would be nice to get a count. This is not a group buy and I don't need your money until I get the buttons in my possession. The price obviously goes down if enough people are interested. At least 10 people need to be interested for me to proceed with the order.

Price is now $55 shipped instead of $60 because we reached a second milestone. I paid $70 for mine, so you are getting a better deal than I did. 15 or more and I can bring the price down a little bit more. Deadline for first order is Friday, May 3rd. They will probably take about a week for them to be made and shipped to me. Thanks for supporting a fellow member.

Minimum number has been met. I'm very humbled that you guys are digging my idea. Thank you so much! Still need to wait a couple weeks for any stragglers to get in on the sauce.

UPDATE 5/14/19 Unless someone backs out, then that is it for this run. Thanks to everyone who bought one! If anyone who missed out still wants one, I can start a new list for a 2nd run. Once I get a minimum of 10 people, I will put in the order.

UPDATE 7/29/19 - 3 AVAILABLE.

Last edited:

minneSNOWta

And they’re here. PayPal is <b>[email protected]</b>. I leave for Portlandia on May 16 for 5 days. I’d like to get as many buttons shipped before then, but otherwise I’ll start shipping again on the 22nd. Please include all relevant info to help keep things smooth. Thanks so much everybody!

Last edited:

bobdole

Sending payment today. Thanks

VR4_1752

Payment sent. Thanks!!

thomcasey

Do you have 2 spares available?

If so, I can send funds

GotInsulin

Got mine in the mail yesterday. Thanks again, brother. Quality is impeccable.

minneSNOWta

Thanks for the pictures guys. The buttons look great!

2 spares still available. Thanks.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts