The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

G

minneSNOWta

Thanks for the badges G.

jasonvr4

I would like to make mention....
This guy is a Champion... he shipped my items too Sydney Australia
Nil issues dealings were very profesional

Thanks again

Jasonvr4

jnava

Staff member
Good sh*t....

VR4_1752

Picked up a turbo timer from G, shipped the same day I paid and superb packing.
Thanks again

pot

Staff member
G (Worldwide) is the man. He hooked me up with a genuine HKS gauge pod holder and was patient throughout our transaction. I must have logged well over 15 different PM's regarding this purchase yet he promptly responded to each and every message. An A+ seller and true asset to the community. His shipping is also topnotch too. If another opportunity to conduct business presents itself I will gladly indulge without any reservation. Thanks again G! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Fiascoxl

Just received my Nardi wheel and shift knob. Couldn't be anymore pleased, the shift knob is amazing It's like a evo knob but taller and heavy!

thomcasey

Shipped amazingly fast!!

mistaVR4

Had a bunch of nice transactions with James over the years, chalk up another!!

Thanks bro.

-Steve

GSTwithPSI

Yeah, yeah. I talk sh*t to G a lot. I think I even said he scalps bitches for parts one time. I'm surprised he answered my PM, but hey, he's a businessman at heart. What can I say; he had a good deal on a pair of Sabelt harnesses, so I snatched them up. Quick shipping, good packaging and a hassle free transaction, just like I like.

Thanks, G.

bobdole

Smooth transaction. Thanks G for the fast shipping.

EMX5636

Bought more interesting JDM stuff from G, this time a strut tower bar. Never an issue, and no hesitation buying from again.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned