The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: WTB Galant vr-4 Dream Car

Econopouly

looking to by a galant vr-4, prefferably something stock-ish that i can start building myself but beggars cant be choosers listening to all recommendations new to this forum but not too mitsubisi's. thank you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

G

Staff member
Budget?

ktmrider

Used to be a bunch in the ABQ metro area.

Join NM.AWD on FB, I see some from time to time.

usnavyvet23

I have a 1991 VR-4 #192 of 2000
Listing it this week due to financial reason. It is currently at 5th gear performance in Nashville, Tn 37214. This is who has done the tuning, dyno and some of the mods. A little over 300 wheel hp/tq. All conservative tune and boost levels. 12lbs on a evo 3 big 16g. All supporting mods. 1000 cc injectors, wahlbro 450 fuel pump, aeromotive 1000 fpr, aftermarket inline fuel filter, dsm link v3, large front mount, mishimoto dual core aluminum radiator and more. Interior is decent with original leather seats. Body is mediocre. No rust but dings and scratches and faded paint due to age. Sunroof and all auto windows still work. Motor is a Japanese tigermart so unknown mileage but body and drivetrain have 150k miles. The shop can vouch and answer any questions on how strong the car is. At the shop for a dead pedal issue. Owner drove car for 2 days and it ran fine and then dead pedal issue again. Doesn’t burn oil or leak. He believes it’s a ground issue. He guarantees he can fix the problem but I don’t have the funds for him to track down the problem. Just bought a new house and I’m needing money. Also bought a factory A/C unit for the car. Still in the box from another members partout. If interested or you have any more questions please feel free to ask. Asking $3,800.
It is on Speed Density

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts