The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1989 Mitsubishi Eterna ZR4 , Oviedo Fl $10,500 OBO

celm

I`m bringing to you from our private collections, this beautiful and rare bird. We have here is a 1989 Mitsubishi Eterna Zr4, she is the aero version of the Mitsubishi Galant VR4. She is Turbo 4G63, 5sp, AWD and AWS, this car is a grade 3.5 with only 77k original KM. Some of the mods and upgrade are as follows:
1. New plugs
2. New fuel filter
3. New oil and oil filter
4. New fuel pump
5. New shifter bushings
6. New turbo back exhaust
7. Hi/LO, fog light HIDs
8. New coolant temp sensor
9. New thermostat
10. LED lighting
11. New AC drier
12. R134 conversion
13. Redline Fluid in transmission and Transfer
14. Mitsubishi Diaqueen in rear diff
For a 30-year-old car she is in great condition, the interior is mint with no tears or burns on the seats (have original seat covers). The dash is mint with all vents intact, power mirrors work like a charm. Don’t let this rare beauty pass you by as she is possibly the only one in USA.
We are asking $10,500 and she comes with all import documents and custom release forms and title in hand. For more Details and pictures email us at [email protected] or call / text 631 339 4329
Car is located in Oviedo , Florida
On facebook we are Hi-Rev Motors

Last edited:

toybreaker

iconoclast
Where is this vehicle located?

Has it been tagged/registered in the states yet?

Please put your asking price and location in the thread title as per the rules for this section

Some underbody pictures of the usual trouble spots would go a long way towards helping you achieve your asking price.

It would be helpful if you host them on the site, so folks can reference them at a later date.

Thanks, and good luck!

Last edited:

celm

all of that is listed, I just have to add location . I am posting the underside where the VR4 always rust

celm

Also if the car had rust issues it wouldn't have gotten a grade 3.5 on the Japanese auctions

fuel

it looks like the rear suspension has been sprayed over with paint, over top of potential surface rust? finish looks bumpy but also glossy black, bolt heads are all black and there's obvious black overspray in parts too.

celm

Come scrape the paint off, tell me how much rust you find. Only thing your going to find out are how sore your arms are going to be for nothing

G

Staff member
Fuel that was applied in jp. It's an aftermarket underbody coating. I believe it's applied at dealers and or undercoating service companies. If a jdm car has this that usually means it was driven in winter. They usually don't get up in all the nooks & crannies though.

This is the first zr4 i've seen in the usa. Looks pretty nice.

fuel

That definitely isn't JP undercoat... that sh*t is spray paint... over dirty/surface rusted metal.

G

Staff member
I'm telling you i've seen this "black coating" in person on a lot of jdm rides. It's not oem quality at all and not like the thick rubberized coatings. Yes it does look like spray paint in some areas (maybe current owner did some touch ups) and also looks to have the jp coating in some areas like the rear diff and suspension arms. The coating always has a gloss sheen to it. The companies that spray it usually don't do a good job from what i've seen. Usually it looks like a rough surface as if it's been sprayed over a dirty area because it's only a temporary coating and corrosion starts anyway and pops through. Regardless it still looks to be clean and would love to see it in person someday. Hopefully someone here buys it. It's a little high $ for a pre-face lift but it's the only one here so........

Last edited:

GSX_TC

Nice hi-Rev has made it to the org! Is that Frank? Good luck with the sale! It’s a clean car.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts