The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

EB: 1991 Galant VR4 #940 with 48K miles $9000

89Mirageman

Can't wait to see what this brings. If I wasn't so against going into debt for things I don't need I'd be interested lol.

MellowVR4

Oh my goodness!

jnava

Staff member
Cleaned up the post.... Good luck with the sales, I post whored it on FB and probably got a bunch of views watchers for it. Hopefully it sells for what you're asking and more. I see it as a benefit to all owners if this car was tell sell at asking or higher. More proof of value if it does.

Last edited:

GSTwithPSI

Good to see clean examples are fetching good coin!

img.php

jnava

Staff member
Hey...please provide some form of Bill of Sale. Proof that you sold this car for 14.5k. This will help determine the future value of our cars.

turbowop

Quoting jnava:
Cleaned up the post.... Good luck with the sales, I post whored it on FB and probably got a bunch of views watchers for it. Hopefully it sells for what you're asking and more. I see it as a benefit to all owners if this car was tell sell at asking or higher. More proof of value if it does.

Should have left G's ignorant posts in here so we could all berate him for how wrong he was. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

jnava

Staff member
I agree WOP, he was beyond wrong. His analysis was about as right as the exit polls for the 2016 election.

Jesus_Negros

That no one would pay 9k for a usdm car when you can get a mad jdm tyte version for less.

thomcasey

Maybe because he only likes getting fast food at Rally's/Checkers?

donniekak

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quoting Jesus_Negros:</font><hr />
That no one would pay 9k for a usdm car when you can get a mad jdm tyte version for less.

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

For the exact same condition car I’d pay way more for usdm. I hate driving from the wrong side of the car, and would have to get a crazy deal to ever buy anything rhd.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts