The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

OneLap GVR4

Tbob187

I am trying to collect a bunch of backstory on this car, if any of you have anything that you want to share with me I would really appreciate your input. Tim is moving out of the country and I have bought the car from him. It is being pickup up this weekend and will be in Texas by Monday. I am 100% brand new to this forum, not familiar with anybodies usernames etc, so its a little hard for me to search effectively until I get my bearings. Anyway, Im really excited to have the car, really looking forward to driving the hell out of it as often as possible!

I got 2 huge 4' square crates full of spares that feed the car, havent even got to open them and check it out yet. I hope the "Box of f***" isnt festering in there anywhere.

Share your pictures with me!

toybreaker

iconoclast
There was a lot of love from the board put into that car, so I'm glad to see that car went to a good home.

Looking forward to seeing what you guys can do with it.

Welcome to the board, Robert.

p.s. box of f*** hasn't been seen for some time, but I'm sure we can put something together for you to properly welcome you to the board /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Last edited:

IncorpoRatedX

somewhere there's photos of me adding zip ties to something in the engine bay at my old garage up in indiana right before i think their first go at this. The race started and ended in South Bend where I lived at the time, so I would see the car every year and usually get some photos of it. I'll dig up what I have, many of us came out to support these guys when they took on the One-Lap in that old trusty Galant.

jnava

Staff member
Robert, Welcome...can't wait to see that in person.

jnava

Staff member
Is that you Treavor?

turbowop

Quoting Tbob187:
Thanks for the welcome! Im looking forward to having some forum time again!

I miss all the various forums. FB groups ruined them for the most part. I'm glad this one has always stayed the same. I'm also happy to see the car go to a good home! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Last edited:

4Grim

Welcome to the boards and happy to know that the new owner is going to take care of it. Tim let me know it was going to someone that works for FP, so I was pretty confident the Galant was in good hands.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts