The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Correct routing of speedo cable?

4dr_vr4

I did the clutch pedal assembly a while ago and I am getting the car back together.

I couldn't figure out how the speedo cable is supposed to be routed so I just took a rough stab at it and ended up breaking the speedo cable at the trans. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Anyone have a good description of how it is supposed to go...especially with respect to the pedal assembly? Seems that there is a notch somewhere at the top of the pedal assembly for the trans but wasn't sure how intrusive I'd need to get it in there.

The LAST thing that I want to do is pull the pedal assembly again to get a new speedo cable in!

Thanks.

4dr_vr4

If anyone could sacrifice an under dash pic that would be helpful. I poked around google images and it was pretty dry. Luckily I have a DSM so I can grab the cable from it being that they are the same part. There is an image of the way the DSM cable is routed, just want to make sure it's similar.

Thank you.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts