The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

fuel supply and return hanger/clamps

joemoto

I'm replacing the supply with -6AN and the return with 3/8 standard rubber fuel line so obviously original supports will are too small.
What hangers/clamps have people been using when replacing both lines? I've seen some double hangers for $10 - $20 a pop but that seems like a lot.
I've seen 10 packs of 6AN clamps that are designed to secure a single hose, any suggestions?
Thanks

OldHairyBastard

Fabing something up yourself might be teh best way to go. Some kind of plastic or stainless brackets that you can use. Think outside the box.

kumfasa

If you take one of the stock clips off you will see that the plastic insert comes out leaving just the metal surround.This gives you a lot more space for the hoses and may be enough for your feed and return. Or at least give you a starting point to do some massaging of the stock clips to suit.

marvinmadman

I trimmed the stock plastic and had enough room to fit PTFE -8 and -6 in there.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts