The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS again: 1991 GVR4 (#446) in Yonkers, NY $4k

NYVR446

Posting my GVR4 for sale, again. Original post is below. The faith of it was not certain (fix or sell) back then when it was originally posted, but now it must be sold. Nothing has change other than it being weathered out in the elements. I would ideally love for someone who wants to take good care of her to bring her back to life again, but any reasonable offer will be reviewed. From what I recall, the transfer case has scatter shield and stronger rebuilt internals. Rims and tires have seen less than 30 miles on it. I will update pics of its current condition. But the hood is faded and some bumps around the rear and front driver side corners. I can take more detailed pics of everything upon request. Otherwise it’s original paint.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Looking for a clean GVR4?

Super Clean in and out in NY (Westchester)
Issue: needs new motor or can possibly rebuild the current one
Lots of work put into both engine and trans, but engine got blown before it was even able to be put to the test. While breaking in the original rebuilt motor the crank spun, so no more than ~30 miles on the newly installed engine and trans (original, but rebuilt with stronger bits and scatter shield installed) before it was garaged.

PM me to get more info

img.php

Last edited:

NYVR446

Posting my GVR4 for sale, again. Original post is below. The faith of it was not certain (fix or sell) back then when it was originally posted, but now it must be sold. Nothing has change other than it being weathered out in the elements. I would ideally love for someone who wants to take good care of her to bring her back to life again, but any reasonable offer will be reviewed. From what I recall, the transfer case has scatter shield and stronger rebuilt internals. Rims and tires have seen less than 30 miles on it. I will update pics of its current condition. But the hood is faded and some bumps around the rear and front driver side corners. I can take more detailed pics of everything upon request. Otherwise it’s original paint.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Looking for a clean GVR4?

Super Clean in and out in NY (Westchester)
Issue: needs new motor or can possibly rebuild the current one
Lots of work put into both engine and trans, but engine got blown before it was even able to be put to the test. While breaking in the original rebuilt motor the crank spun, so no more than ~30 miles on the newly installed engine and trans (original, but rebuilt with stronger bits and scatter shield installed) before it was garaged.

PM me to get more info

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts