The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 galant vr4.....79k....Bone stock .SOLD

LT1UltraZ

1991 Galant VR-4 Bone STOCK. 2 Owner car. 79k miles.
New brakes, tires, oem wheel bearings, new shocks, rebuilt driveshaft and all bushings.
Everything works including the original r12 AC! Have dealer papers, service records, brochures etc. More pics coming this weekend.

2ahwsp0.jpg

3130m08.jpg

2mo37km.jpg

25rjml3.jpg

2w59a1t.jpg

nd4sgp.jpg

1zefuwn.jpg

5mfvo0.jpg

Last edited:

GSTwithPSI

Cleanest stock VR-4 I've ever seen to date. 10.5k is a steal for this.

I hope you're really selective on who the new owner is. Out of curiosity, why would you get rid of this?

LT1UltraZ

Quoting GSTwithPSI :
cleanest stock VR-4 I've ever seen to date. 10.5k is a steal for this.

I hope you're really selective on who the new owner is. Out of curiosity, why would you get rid of this?

Just do not have the time to enjoy it...just sits in the garage collecting dust. I am afraid if i do not sell it soon, i will end up modding it with all the parts i have siting on the shelf for it ( 68hta, ETS frontmount, etc etc)

LT1UltraZ

Quoting Snook1345:
that ets front mount is pretty sought after as well if you have the piping

ya, took me a while to get my hands on one. I do have a complete kit. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ktmrider

Quoting LT1UltraZ:
Just do not have the time to enjoy it...just sits in the garage collecting dust. I am afraid if i do not sell it soon, i will end up modding it with all the parts i have siting on the shelf for it ( 68hta, ETS frontmount, etc etc)

#86 was nowhere near that clean when I got her but every mod I did felt like a violation of the originality LOL. JDM parts helped ease my conscience ( like an RS FMIC setup and E16g snail ) but one as great as this would be heartbreaking.

GL with the sale bump, home it goes to a great home!

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Mitsubishi should buy this back for their museum.

4Grim

This GVR4 is mint...I wouldn't even modify it. I would keep it stock...MAYBE I would upgrade the suspension, but that's about it.

What a gorgeous car! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

LT1UltraZ

still got it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

89Patches

Too bad the Canadian dollar isn't to great ATM. Would be all other this otherwise. Would look good next to my completely modded nothing stock black JDM VR4! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

HadesOmega

Quoting iceman69510:
Mitsubishi should buy this back for their museum.

That's exactly what I was thinking like Indiana Jone's says "IT BELONGS IN A MUSEUM"

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts