The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Life without a GVR4

presterone

I just wanted to post this for people who were in a similar situation as I was.

It sucks...

I had two GVR4s one for over four years and the other maybe two. I was on the fence about selling mine and life situations happened and it seemed like the right thing to do at the time, I wish I hadn't I really could have kept at least one. I have an E36 BMW M3 now and an EJ207 swapped Impreza RS. I may end up trading my subaru for another VR4 not sure if it will ever go through but there is a chance. You know that one girl? the one that got away? that's kinda what it is like not owning a GVR4. I reminisce late at night of the times I had, how much I learned working on the car. I work at a shop that specializes in BMW and I drive all kinds of different cars from Lotus, to every generation M3 to AMG cars and I still think of my Galant. The rust in this area is so harsh on these cars I'f I lived in a different state I would have never gotten rid of them. So if you are thinking of selling your car and you are in a similar situation, you don't really need to sell it but you could...just don't as You'll regret it you will shake your fist to the sky and cry out "WHYYYYYY"

In comparison to the other car forums I've been a part of this is still by far the best. All six of you.

BpuVR4

I agree...and is it me, or does it seem all the ones for sale are high dollar ones now?

Jesus_Negros

Haven't had one in 5 years. Can't say that I think about it very much.

That one for sale in Tempe does give me the wants though.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
I am going to be selling my 92 soon, if either of you would like to put your hankerin' into action. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Keeping the 91 for now though, so won't be without.

G

Staff member
Quoting BpuVR4:
I agree...and is it me, or does it seem all the ones for sale are high dollar ones now?

That's because some of them are not sh*t boxes, rusted turds.

turbofonz

I sold my original rusty one and regretted it. The next year I picked up a rusty bone stock one for a winter beater. Still have that, and 2 rust free ones and am still looking for more /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts