The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Not for sale anymore - Black GVR4 - New Jersey - NO TITLE

NateCrisman

EDIT 10/11/16 - not for sale anymore - there were no takers

If someone wants to build a race car GVR4....speak now or forever hold your peace. Im going to scrap it monday 10/9/16 if there are no takers, as I can't store it for "someday" when Id want to build a dragstrip only GVR4.

The car has now at $250
unibody + glass.
cracked tail lights, wing, trunk, weather seals, sunroof, doors w/ exterior handles, hood. roof rails, glass trim. Basically just the exterior body was left together to keep the water/rot out.
Dashboard - bare comes with it.

Interior is absolutely gutted. (easy to weld in cage now huh!)
Wiring is all removed. Pedal assembly removed.
Engine bay is empty...other than brake booster, the brake lines to rear, AWS lines.
Front subframe w/ 4lug hubs, sway bar are still there.
rear subframe, 4lug hubs/rotors, 4WS 3bolt rear diff are still there.
stock GVR4 wheels included.

Edit 9/28/16 Not for sale anymore as a street car (could not find title)

IGNORE ALL OF THIS BELOW...it's background / old info:

Offering up 469/2000 that I bought for partout inventory. (in the current condition, I really haven't touched it yet, it's not been a priority on time). Im only offering it up because I could use the parking lot space, and this is the least profitable of the 5 partout cars Im currently sitting on, and it's a "rust free shell", of which there are not that many left. If someone buys it to rebuild..awesome. If no one wants it, Im fine with carving it up in a month or so for shelf stock inventory.

Nile Black 1991 w/ sunroof. ODO says 183,165. Asking $900 picked up at 1028 State Route 94, Blairstown, New Jersey 07825. I can deliver a reasonable distance for a fee.

Contact: [email protected] or 862-251-2571 (TXT only...I rarely answer voice calls) PM here is sporadic, you'll get me faster via txt or email.

Body/paint condition is what I would consider "rough to poor". Note the car has hail damage on the roof, hood, trunk, has plenty of dings on the sides, and has a very poor area in pass/rear corner. Missing front bumper cover & pass dogleg.
Chassis condition: it looks to be rust/rot free and worthy of a rebuild & body restoration
Interior condition: it's mostly there. Dash has a torn spot by the badge. Rear seat bottom has a rip. Front seats are decent. Dash badge is there!
Mechanical condition: SHELL. Needs engine, trans, xcase, ecu, and mech/elec sub systems. (see photo of empty engine bay).
Electrical: all the wiring harnesses appear to be untouched.
Of Note: Still has 3bolt rear, AWS, ABS. No AC or Cruise parts.

Pics are uploading right now. Will post all, and can take pics of any specific spot requested.

P1160849-M.jpg

P1160846-M.jpg

P1160821-M.jpg

P1160822-M.jpg

P1160823-M.jpg

P1160824-M.jpg

P1160825-M.jpg

P1160826-M.jpg

P1160827-M.jpg

P1160829-M.jpg

P1160831-M.jpg

P1160833-M.jpg

P1160835-M.jpg

P1160836-M.jpg

P1160837-M.jpg

P1160838-M.jpg

P1160839-M.jpg

P1160841-M.jpg

P1160840-M.jpg

P1160842-M.jpg

P1160843-M.jpg

Last edited:

NateCrisman

No dice, I apparently don't have a title for it, and if memory serves me now, I likely never got the title for it (and didn't care at the time because it was supposed to be a parts car). The car came to me via AAA tow truck that dropped it off in middle of the night, and I paid a facebook friend online for the car that he was selling for his buddy. Long story...but...I guess it's not really for sale anymore without a title.

I had a buyer for it at $700 earlier in the month, and couldn't do the sale when I couldn't find the title. Really...my fault for not checking first before posting it up. And double my fault for not remembering to get on here and pull the post down.

Last edited:

fastfalcon94

In Vermont you don't need a title to register a car that is older than 15 years old. In fact even if you have the title, the dmv won't take it. There are a few other states like that too. So you just need to find the right buyer.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts