The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Street Surgeon

transparentdsm

bought a turbo, didnt have all the funds right away. he took me on my word i would pay and i did. great guy, fast shipping, pleasure to make transaction with.

Street Surgeon

No problem bud enjoy the parts and thanks for the kind words!

Last edited:

T3mp0r

I bought the FP intake pipe he listed recently and FedEx mixed it up with Faginshiet's flywheel. Cory was on top of it from the get go. Very easy to deal with and efficient. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.

KT

I've never bought anything from him, mainly because he won't sell me anything. He likes Q'doba though, so I'd say he's aight.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Qdoba is good, and Cory shipped my parts with no drama at all, despite my dithering. Thanks.

kerry92gvr4

Just received my fuel line and fittings, very quick shipping. Also had great communication and Parts look new. Thanks

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts