The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

IAT tuning

EfiniX

I'm getting close to installing an IAT on my car and I'm curious about the process for tuning it. I'm running speed density, but when it was installed, English Racing, in their infinite wisdom, chose to skip installing an IAT and simply turned off the adjustments in ECMLink. Well the temps here in the PNW cover a wide spectrum, and frankly, you should always run an IAT with SD.

Installation will be straight-forward enough. Once on the car, I'll restore the IAT default settings in link. Beyond that, what's my process?

Thanks in advance oh tuning gurus!

prove_it

Nothing. The IAT doesn't need any calibration at all. Install, change settings and go drive it!

EfiniX

f***'in a! FINALLY, something easy on this car!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks

prove_it

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

EfiniX

of course, considering the ease of installation, I'm again forced to wonder why English Racing wouldn't install one with the MAP...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

EfiniX

trubo trubo trubo!!!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts