I just bought 1353 with intent to part it out...this one has significant rust issues (I can grab hand-fulls from under the car in just about any spot). 1991 1353/2000 Nile Black w/ sunroof. Car is mildly modified, but all the parts look quality.
Tonight will work on updating the inventory #'s on my shopping cart as well as adding the aftermarket goodies (will try to take off the mods to clean & photo tuesday). www.PerformancePartout.com
For the interim....here is link to photo gallery of pics taken of the car/parts on trailer: https://nathancrisman.smugmug.com/Cars/Partout/GVR4-1353
- .20 over 4G63 6bolt long block (wiseco pistons, top seal rings and stock rods, Crank machined and balanced by Metals Crankshafts and Grinding in Cleveland)20k ON THE REBUILD
- Balance shafts removed
- Full rebuild stock head and cams
- Newer lifters
- prothane engine mount inserts
- 2G Mas Sensor & injen intake pipe w/ electrical adapter plug
- Full 3" Turbo Back Thermal Dual Tip - looks nice
- Evo III-GT 16G turbo
- Evo III Exhaust manifold - drilled for EGT on runner #1
- external dump O2 (looks to be a modded/welded oem o2 housing, but not sure which specific one yet)
- 2600 ACT clutch
- LSD Rear from 1G DSM (3bolt boo)
- Denso 150lph pump
- 650 FIC injectors
- SAFC I - the old school-est!!! the one with the 5 push in knobs! (haven't seen one of these in a decade)
- Electronic Boost controller - Blitz
- autometer carbon EGT and oil pressure gauges & Apillar pod
- Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator w/ -6 hoses
- AEM Wideband O2 gauge
- Front Slotted and drilled rotors
- Rota 16x7 Gold wheels / 205/55/16 Kumho ecsta tires that looking nice shape
- oil catch can w/ filter breather.
I always find more goodies during disassembly too
The body parts look So-So condition. Hood is mangled, front fenders are surely rotted at the bottom, as are the doors. All the urethane body parts are there and look to be in good shape (doglegs, side skirts, door caps, fender moldings, F&R bumpers) as are all the trim.
Interior is pretty much all there. Seats are like 6/10 condition. The "holy grail" trim on driver side is broke already, but there is an Apillar plastic (drilled for gauge pod though)
SOLD - D2 Coilovers
SOLD- RRE Intercooler kit - griffen top bottom core - pipes are nice and powder coated. flanged for 1g bov.
SOLD- Shepherd Rebuild tranny - 1st, 2nd double syncros new shift forks
Im likely going to try and get it started to check everything out, be sure the drivetrain works, do compression test, hear it run. Maybe I can set up a Periscope video meeting if anyone is interested in seeing/hearing it and getting questions/view of specific stuff at that time.
EDIT: got it to start/run...did compression test, drove it off trailer and onto the Lift of Doom