The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Performance Partout

jnava

Staff member
I've had two separate transactions in the last two weeks and they have been very professional with my purchases. Nate and his crew has provided excellent service and perfect shipping. I would highly recommend them and their website is quite simple and easy to make a purchase. Thanks Nate.

thomcasey

Another perfect transaction.

AllanL

+1

shipped on Monday afternoon, arrived on Thursday morning.

thanks Nate!

EMX5636

Bought a cat-back. Great guy, good pics/description. Will do business again. Thanks!

T3mp0r

Bought a gvr4 pedal assembly. I was informed when it went out and provided tracking. Very smooth and quick transaction! Thanks again!

BENE38A

Bought some 1g dsm rear hubs for a 5 lug swap.
Great transaction, great communication and shipped them to me overseas. I would not hesitate to deal with Nate again.
Cheers, Ben.

jnava

Staff member
Bought a JDM-YO VC from Performance Partout- Quick shipping and packaged very well. Already purchased another item today because the level of service. Better keep an eye out, he has some goodies on Gvr4 parts and DSM. Thanks Nate.

kerry92gvr4

Just received my FP Green and FIC injectors that I ordered. They arrived quickly and were packaged very well.look to be in great shape, but the real test will be in a few months when they are on and tuned. will post again at that point, for now they stay in the box on the shelf in my closet

jnava

Staff member
These guys are good at what they do...Bought an A-pillar, dash clock, and center console lid and it arrived perfectly, I also had another order for a set of 91 tails, again, these guys do it right the first time. When I'm in a pinch and can't find the parts I need for my clients, I'll check their stock pile and they seem to always have it.

jnava

Staff member
Again Nate sold me a 90 ofh with lines and aftermarket oil cooler. Shipped the items perfectly ....thanks Nate

jnava

Staff member
Sold me some ricer amber fogs as he calls it. Also sold me a Magnus SMIM race version intake manifold. As described and plenty of peanuts to ship my other goodies for other clients. Thanks Nate

transparentdsm

give this guy your money. great guy, sold me a valve cover and catch can set up, cleaned it up real nice, shipped fast and also a turbo that he is cleaning up before he sends. thanks nate!

kjbtsi6686

Couldn't praise Nate enough. He gets it done even through freak blizzards, lol. Great prices, excellent packing and an all around great dude. Sometimes it may take awhile to get stuff sent out, but like me Nate is super slammed and does this on the side. So be a little patient and you shall be rewarded.

transparentdsm

Bought some parts, then bought some more. Will probably be getting even more sooner or later. Thanks Nate and John. My new vr4 thanks you guys greatly as well.

mk2davis

Performance Partout has been an absolute dream to work with. They are very reasonable, excellent communication, and have been a great source of used parts.

ihugzombies

Purchased windshield wipers from them that USPS lost and John from there helped me out a ton more than the postal service and even sent me some new ones to cover them. These guys are great!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts