The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: SOLD! JDM galant vr-4 869/2000 $3,700 obo

ian869

Selling my GVR-4 turbo. 16g, 86mm wisco pistons, greddy blowoff valve, kyb shocks, h&r springs, 7 pcs custom black seat cover, front & rear JDM bumpers, alpine CD player, apex turbo timer. 13k on rebuilt motor. Tenzo 17x7 rims, 3 inch down pipe. Front strut bar. New paint but front driver side fender has damage. Got back into while parked. Very clean car.

Last edited:

jnava

Staff member
Need pictures of drivers side damage.

Street Surgeon

Looks pretty clean, could you post some upside down pictures of the car though?

jnava

Staff member
Probably in San Diego California.

Jesus_Negros

Wish I had the room.

GSTwithPSI

You should make room. You're always crying about wanting a clean car...and how they are never in SoCal. Well, here ya go. Looks pretty clean to me, and isn't a million dollars either. Time to sell the blonde...

Last edited:

Jesus_Negros

Haha actually got a potential buyer for the blonde but he's waiting for me to put on the amg wheels and the new rear seats.

Jesus_Negros

Deal!

jnava

Staff member
Someone is getting a steal. BTW, no title issues?

ian869

Title is good! This is a steal! You won't find a better deal than this. Engine, tranny, differential are in perfect condition. A/C very strong...I'll even throw in 2 sets of black custom 7 pcs seat covers. :)

jnava

Staff member
I cant believe this isn't sold yet.

jnava

Staff member
Completely agree.

coyotes

Quoting ian869:
Title is good! This is a steal! You won't find a better deal than this. Engine, tranny, differential are in perfect condition. A/C very strong...I'll even throw in 2 sets of black custom 7 pcs seat covers. :)

Engine bay, interior pics? Undercarriage? What's this tuned on? Any gauges or extras?

Last edited:

Jesus_Negros

f*** you guys. Buy my other sh*t.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts