The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 2005 BMW M3 Orlando, FL 6 speed coupe $22k sold

stealthtt24

Sold!!!

Up for sale is my 2005 BMW M3 6 speed coupe with 56xxx miles. The car is Jet black with black leather interior. I am selling because I want an SUV and don't drive enough to justify my M3. Please read the full ad then contact me with questions. I have a hectic schedule so I don't have time to entertain every single question about this car. Options: Xenon headlights, sunroof, parking sensors, no navi, premium 19" wheels, I added an OEM BMW aux input in the ash tray looks great, Harman Kardon system, bluetooth system, BMW assist, dual power seats.

The interior is an 8.5/10 and I would say the exterior is an 8/10 in my opinion. A few of the wheels do have minor curb rash. The car has Michelin Pilot Super sport tires with plenty of tire left. Car came from CA and had one owner from me. I also have the service history for the car and the oil has been changed with Castrol TWS. The OBC says approximately 1300 until the next oil change. I have the oem bmw oil change kit that I will sell if interested. The two modification I have done is put Kholy black front and side grills. I still have the stock ones in good shape that will go back on. If you want to purchase the black ones from me you can as well. The second "modification" is the upgraded differential bolts BMW released and I have the receipt from Pelican Parts as well.

Before I bought the car (Naples, FL) I had a Pre Purchase Inspection done by Debold Auto (specializes in BMW's). The car passed with these minor things: rear mirror leaked (already fixed by Radar Mirrors $100, have receipt), trunk struts need replacing (they work fine to me?), right rear glass seal needs to be replaced (its cracked but does not leak any water, you would never notice if it wasn't for the PPI), front bumper has road scuffs down at the bottom, right front side marker has condensation (works fine and you wouldn't noticed if it wasn't for the PPI), left rear side window trim is flaking (same as above, can't tell even after the PPI). The vehicle's airbag light was on after I first bought the car 7 months ago but went away and hasn't returned. As you can see, the PPI hit every single thing wrong so they did a great job. Window tint is 15% (looks amazing) and got it professionally done.

There is one other thing I want to mention as I'm sure this will scare a few people off. If you run a CARFAX, the original owner in Beverly Hills got into a minor front end accident. I had this checked thoroughly by Debold Automotive and it passed as they were unable to find anything wrong. Just a normal repair. Unfortunately, on the CARFAX it says the car has been in one accident and structural damage on the same date. This is simple not true. If you want to believe the CARFAX then skip over this car. If you want to get this car checked out and find out there is zero frame damage, then contact me. If you have questions about this issue please contact me. It was hit in the front.

As you can see I have gone over even the minor things wrong. I welcome and encourage your own PPI in the Central Florida area. Better pictures will come. The picture of the trunk tools are how I got it, some missing. The only trades I'm interested in is a small SUV (CRV, RAV4). My asking price is $22k.

Last edited:

Rausch

I miss mine /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

That being said: Please put a price in the thread title. Thanks!

stealthtt24

Doh, sorry about that. Looks like someone was nice enough to do it for me. I already know I'll miss her, but she doesn't fit my current or future lifestyle.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts