The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Surprised vette owner (video)

blackvr4

Took the galant down to Cruisin OCMD this past weekend, was difficult to get any kind of action with the car, people were either terrified of the cops or they thought the 4 door shitbox wasn't worth there time/gas.

Anyways, we roll up on this vette and my brother asked if the guy wanted to run, dude starts revving, so we think it's Go time I flick open the dump, passenger in the back starts filming. Guy doesn't end up going but his reaction is pretty damn priceless lol

click

manikbastrd

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Best response ever...I ran an RX8 one time in 724, I smoked him and all I could hear when he did a ricer flyby was him yell "f***ing turbos!!!!"

Jesus_Negros

Gotta love the smiles these things put on peoples faces.

Ian M

Right on,Nice! I was there this weekend too,but drove a lowered VW bus. Missed your car,didn't see any GVR4s,or anything else Mitsubishi other than a couple Starquests, a few 2gs and tons of EVOs.

4Grim

This is one of the reasons why GVR4's claim a special place in our hearts.

blackvr4

Quoting Ian M:
Right on,Nice! I was there this weekend too,but drove a lowered VW bus. Missed your car,didn't see any GVR4s,or anything else Mitsubishi other than a couple Starquests, a few 2gs and tons of EVOs.

I was out thursday at night, and every other time I was out at night cause it was just easier.

I was looking at this killer civic with huge slicks and one guy from the group of people was like "100 dollars you dont have anything that can touch it" I made sure he was talking to me and he was, I said ill gladly drag that honda for 100 bucks in my piece of sh*t galant. Met up with them at walmart as soon as they saw 4 doors and smelled E85, honda hit the bushes hard /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif This car literally looks like nothing special.

But long story short they were in our area once and lost a bunch of money to my friends Galant in another killer ass racecar honda lmao.
here is a vid from then, I called my friend sunday and yelled at him because of his car honda boys scared of 4 doors now lol

click