The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

saying "Hi" from Germany

crazydriver81

I am Stefan from Germany and I am a long-time Mitsubishi fanatic.

Having owned a number of Mitsubishis already, I am now "stuck" with two cars from Japan. I directly imported both cars to Germany and own two RHD cars now.

car #1: Mitsubishi Legnum EC5W VR-4 (6A13 TT automatic)
car #2: Mitsubishi Galant E35A Viento (4G67 N/A automatic)

I am now collecting all parts to convert the Galant Viento to a 4G63 MT FWD car. Looking forward to read through these forums and learn a lot. Hope to find answers on my questions - but think if not here, where else???

cheers
Stefan

tombaman

Hello. Welcome. And very nice cars.

crazydriver81

thanks a lot for the warm welcome. I already found some parts, I was looking for since a long time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

92_talon_awd

Welcome! Man those cars are hot, love that wagon.

Jesus_Negros

Very nice, what wheels are those on the e35a?

crazydriver81

the wheels on the E35A are "RH RAN Crossline" split rim wheels in 8.5JJ18. The wheels are the reason, I had to do the 5stud conversion. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Along with this, I also installed the 296mm brake setup out of a Mitsubishi Outlander.

Hai... welcome man /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

r4pt0x

Hi,

I've built a E33 FWD Turbo ~3 years ago. As i'm currently rebuilding a 4wd car which will get my 4G63T engine I'll have some fwd-specific parts left (e.g. complete 2,5" exhaust with downpipe and 100cpsi cat, 215mm 4-pad exedy metallic clutch etc).
I also have some 4G63 DOHC heads left. The 4G67 should have oil squirters for piston cooling (at least the ones from lancer C68 have them), so you could get your block bored/honed to 85mm and use standard size 4G63 pistons. crankshaft and conrods are exactly the same part no. for 4G67/4g63/4g63T from 89-91, yo you could stick with them. I'm running 1,5bar peak from an evo3 16g on stock VR4 conrods...

PM me If you're interested - I'm in Berlin on the last weekend of this month (31./1.), so you could save on shipping.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts