The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1975 Colt Wagon/2nd Gen Galant Wagon $1800 Bellingham, WA

raptorWagon

Getting on out of cars for a bit.
Selling my 1975 Dodge Colt Wagon, has all the era correct Mitsubishi Galant badging. Doesn't run, but not a whole lot is needed if the carb setup is bought too. Located in Bellingham, WA

Originally equipped with a 4spd manual with 1.6l 4g32 motor,
now has a NA 2.6l 4g54b bottom end with a 4g52b head that gives it 11:1 CR, mated to a 5spd KM132 trans out of Mighty Max.
pickup electronic distributor
75amp alternator out of a Starion - no more external regulator required
Recaro racing seat on the driver's side
Battery relocated to trunk with a Red top Optima
Tabs expire in mid May
rolls on Enkei 92 14x6s
Pacesetter Header
Electric fuel pump
Greddy oil pressure gauge
Balance Shafts deleted

Car is otherwise complete and I have two extra sets of doors, hatch, and hoods as well. Body is in pretty good shape, a few scratches here and there, rock chips in the windshield (I have a spare one) and the driver's fender is dented at the front. Lost interest in working on it and I will be moving soon, it needs to go. I have a dual sidedraft carb setup I am selling as well that can be included for an extra $500, all new linkage on the Dellorto 45mm carbs.
Wiring is finished for the fuel pump and oil pressure gauge

1236068_10151899318400336_404295659_n.jpg

Carb setup
00q0q_lPLYqgYC1k9_600x450.jpg

00w0w_ep624m5WzIb_600x450.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Jesus_Negros

Tim..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

MellowVR4

UGHGHHHHHHH this is too tempting damnit, IVE been looking for one for awhile.

Tommyd

Why are you so far away!? If you lived on the other coast I'd snatch this up in a heartbeat

MellowVR4

more pics please

raptorWagon

Quoting HoosierGvr4:
Why are you so far away!? If you lived on the other coast I'd snatch this up in a heartbeat

if I lived on the east coast, she would be rusted and id be scrapping the car like my Blue 77 was that I picked up on the east coast.

Last edited by a moderator:

IncorpoRatedX

Can basically lock this thread up. Guess who's going on another cross country drive in a wagon? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Jesus_Negros

Leave some for the rest of us Josh.

IncorpoRatedX

I don't want it, my girlfriend is buying it. chicks love wagons /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

MellowVR4

Thats awesome, wish I had the funds to buy it, I almost blacked out and did, but came to my senses.

turbowop

Quoting Alpha Male:
Can basically lock this thread up. Guess who's going on another cross country drive in a wagon? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

You gonna stop by and have some beers with me or wat?

KT

Stop in Omaha on your way through and we'll turbo swap it. Throw the R154 in the trunk until your ready for a new trans.

KT

IncorpoRatedX

still havent decided the route yet, we'll be trying to avoid the snow as much as possible, how would it be going through yakima instead of down through portland?

KT, looks like you're on the southern route for me, be happy to stop by if the schedule permits. this trip will be down and dirty, just a marathon run of driving to get back home.

MellowVR4

Your towing her im assuming?

IncorpoRatedX

Driving /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

MellowVR4

I thought it still needed the carb put on? did he install it? is it turn key?, damnit I shouldve bought this /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif Nice buy josh!

IncorpoRatedX

no, I will be finishing it in the driveway, it's just as apart as it was when he posted it for sale. But it's still starting off way more put together than my silver wagon was haha. I spent an entire day trying to solve and repair problems with the silver one, this one at least im getting into it with the knowledge of what needs to be done.

turbowop

Quoting Alpha Male:
still havent decided the route yet, we'll be trying to avoid the snow as much as possible, how would it be going through yakima instead of down through portland?

Coming through Yakima would actually be faster methinks. The snow hasn't been falling much in the mountains lately, meaning Snoqualmie Pass will probably be no big deal. It is the PNW though so that's subject to change, but the likelihood of the pass being clear of snow on the road is pretty good.

MellowVR4

Quoting Alpha Male:
no, I will be finishing it in the driveway, it's just as apart as it was when he posted it for sale. But it's still starting off way more put together than my silver wagon was haha. I spent an entire day trying to solve and repair problems with the silver one, this one at least im getting into it with the knowledge of what needs to be done.

Oh I see, than its not that bad.

coyotes

I am close to snoqualmie pass so if you get stuck or something I can come bail you out.I got a 4x4 and some chains and a come along. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts