The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Feeler: Team Dynamics 1.2 Wheels

idreamidrive

I just got off the phone with Team Dynamics USA distributor about getting some 15x8 4x114.3 et35 made. The 15x8 is a new size being offered by this company as these were not around last month when I was looking for 15x8 wheels. Main reason for the 15x8 for me is price. Tires are cheaper. I did not get a price, I will get one tomorrow if they can be made, but this opens up to the possibility of maybe a group buy for other sizes as I know a bunch of you were looking for 17x9 or something like that. Here is their website: click There are also a bunch of colors available. They are made over in the UK and would take 4-6 wks to get here. They even might have them in stock right now for some sizes. I just asked about the size I wanted, sorry.

Would there be any interest in getting a group buy together for these things? Once I know sizes people want I will get a price together. Here are some Canadian prices for them click

EMX5636

Wait for it..... Not another group buy! haha /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

FlyingEagle

Staff member
Post up the price, as they might be a viable option for exact ET's.

Weights look very nice.

I have to sit on the style and think a bit.

EMX5636

Yea. I'm just busting on you. I actually really like Team Dynamics, I just would be interested in the 17x9 setup. No 15's or 16's for me except stock or cheap winter wheels.

manikbastrd

Agreed on the larger size, 17x9. I would also be interested if you decide to get a group buy for larger sizes.

curtis

My buddy with the go fast Honda is looking for wheels now. 15x8 in front and 15x7 in rear with a 35 offset, hubs are 4x100. Just let me know what kind of price.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned