The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: OEM AMG 3pc wing

Racah15

Hey guys, got a 3 piece wing for sale. AMG. It's getting primered, so it can be any color you want. I payed a PRETTY penny for this, so don't expect me to take $200shipped/paypaled for it.

Will paint your color for extra. I had the ad up before and it was broken at the tips, but they have been professionally repaired and you can't even tell. Can't take pics atm since I don't have the pieces with me.

Throw me offers.

Oops,
$800shipped- PENDING
But ofcourse, best offer

Last edited:

LIV4PSI

Per the rules, you have to post an asking price.

turbophein

i'm curious as to how this wing would be mounted??

cheekychimp

You 'should' drill your rear quarter panel to mount it with studs that go through to the inside of the trunk (similar position to the rear antenna on both sides). It is kind of a non-reversible mod. You could I suppose mount with double sided tape (at least until you were sure it is for you) but you would have to remove the studs to do that on an OEM AMG wing as opposed to a replica.

It really is something you need to want after having seen it mounted on other cars and commit to installing it with a view to keeping it. I'll be doing one on my project car and keeping the R32-GTS for the daily.

Diego

Defiantly not a reversible mod.

With the drilling and what not, unless you go to a body shop to have the holes filled you can't go back.

You lose your antennae, so you have to get a window antennae or just rock the no radio thing ( I do it, I just play pandora all the time)

Also I am with Ricah on his price, I remember what I paid for mine, and I too know the lowballs that come with trying to put a Feeler/FS price on it.

Glws, in curious as to what you will fetch for it.

Diego

Racah15

Yeah, the stud is temporarily removable. It's on a bolted into place with a bracket if I'm not mistaken, so you can mock it up and then decide if you wanted to drill into your quarter panel. Thanks for answering this guys!

And yeah Diego, I these are a pretty penny and because they are rare, everyone wants one but no body wants to pay for one. Haha

GSX_TC

Soo much want.

GSX_TC

Oh I will if someone else doesn't beat me to it though.

Btw is the this real deal or a fiberglass replica?

Last edited:

GSX_TC

Roger that! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Racah15

Well let me know Mike, Feel free to PM my for any questions. If you want pics, I'll have to send you old ones of before the repair.

Terrance: Kind of hard since I live in another state. Once I have a 3 day weekend, or some free time off school, I will head down there and take pics while I'm there, but I'm sorry but I can't take time out of my schedule to take pics for something that may or may not sell that I'm not really interested in selling atm. I threw this up here to see if anyone was interested, and if it sells, it sells, if not, that's fine too. Also, I will make the time to go down there and pack it up, but if it doesn't, pics will be taken and my next earliest convenience to drive back home.

These aren't cocaine/crackhead prices, these are "I'm not tolerating cheap asses" pricing. You have to pay to play with AMG parts unless you want replica parts. So if you don't like the price, feel free to buy another of the 100s of AMG wings for sale, I'm sure there's plenty out there... oh wait..

Don't like it, throw an offer, If not, don't clutter my thread Terrance.

Thanks,

Abe

Last edited:

Diego

Just to reference pictures. These are not the actual item, but it is what you will receive. This is on my personal car,

GLWS Abe,

Diego

Nice AMG wing...

Here was mine... 2set AMG wing... but already SOLD long time ago..

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts