The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

photoshop wheels

EHmotorsports

hey guys would anyone be willing to Photoshop some wheels onto my car? im sure they will look ok on it but just want to be positive. going for a more factory look.

thanks in advance it is very appreciated:)

img.php

img.php

Last edited:

EfiniX

I can do this, no problem. I'll send you an sms.

manikbastrd

Why don't you like the evo8 enkeis? I think those and the bbs look so good!!! Good luck though!

EfiniX

I should be able to get to this today

EHmotorsports

I do really like the Evo wheels and will have them again but I would really like to have a set of 3000gt wheels color matched to my car for day to day running around. Try to make the car look somewhat factory on the outside.

coyotes

You let me know about those wheels, I would love to pick them up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

cheekychimp

I kind of prefer these wheels from the 3KGT/GTO that Kama1 posted. I'd rock a set of these with the GTO brakes.

EHmotorsports

Yes those look nice also:) are they 17's or 16's? I think I will still go with the non turbo 3kgt wheels due to the fact they look similar to the factory original when painted. But for a nice set of track tires I wouldn't mind finding the ones you posted.

cheekychimp

I think those are 17s, I'm not 100% sure but I'm going by the fact that they clear the larger brakes which most people seem to think requires 17s at a minimum.

EHmotorsports

I hear rumor that the 95-99? 16's will fit 91-93 vr4 calipers but im not to sure if they fit when installed on a galant. i have hopes of making 91-93 VR4 4 pots and rotors work on my car. but I cant find any info on the 3kgt vr4 rotor fitting the galant vr4.

cheekychimp

Then it sounds like a possibility they could be 16s. have you dropped Kama1 a line? He's a really helpful guy and seems to know about this stuff.

EHmotorsports

I have not but I will here within a day or so. Thanks:)

EfiniX

here ya go, Evan. let me know if you want me to chop them onto the other photos as well. no trouble at all. Forgive me if it's not exceedingly clean. The original photos weren't hi-rez, so I was a touch limited in how I could skew and color balance the 3K wheels.

Last edited:

matt92vr4

The gunmetal 3S wheels posted above are 17's. They were stock on 3s vr4's in 1994 and 1995.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned