The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Snailspool

matt92vr4

Bought a turbo from Snailspool. It arrived so fast I think it was boosting in the box. Good experience. Thanks.

-Matt

ktmrider

Thx for posting up Matt, I shoulda done one when he first signed up.

Great guy, always ready to lend a ( very experienced 4G63 ) hand, swapped/traded/gave more things to me over the last 6 years than I can count.

Awesome member of the TEL/DSM world, extremely lucky to have him in our corner!

the_underdog

I sold an ETS FMIC to snailspool and the transaction couldn't have been easier. Thanks!

jnava

Staff member
This guy is awesome. He basically sold me my old new ETS gvr4 fmic. I paid for it and he shipped and provided tracking. The packings, well, I packed it well for myself last year so I was happy with my shipping. LMAO. Thanks David. People, buy from this guy if he sells sh*t you need, legit guy.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned