The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

LIV4PSI (Craig)

GSX_TC

Good guy, good seller, bought some minor trim pieces from him and they arrived promptly. Easy to communicate with as well.

EHmotorsports

Great seller! Would do buisness with him again.

jnava

Staff member
Craig is legit....and i got more than i expected. Great seller and will happily buy more stuff from him, just not during the holiday seasons when shipping is a nightmare...lol

GSX_TC

Ordered ABS delete kit from Craig and I now have an ABS delete kit. No problems at all.

idreamidrive

It turns out I did buy from him again.

Even sent money through paypal as a gift. And my parts, mustache bushings and bar, still arrived.

He is a busy guy and because of this he kind of keeps when he is going to ship out your stuff a secret. You will have to ask when he is about to ship it. If you are down for surprises of when will it arrive, then this shouldn't be a problem.

I will totally buy from Craig again. GREAT guy!

LIV4PSI

Shipping does usually take me a few, especially if I have to remove the parts from a car.

I am used to (1000 or so transactions) printing my labels from Paypal, and tracking is emailed automatically. The .org members who pay as a gift, I am not able to use Paypal for the labels. I forget that it doesn't notify you that the parts are on the way when I use UPS.com or USPS.com

Last edited:

LIV4PSI

Sent quickly lol, you're too kind Richard

EHmotorsports

+2 since I missed doing this the first time. Both transactions were great! Also thanks for the donation to Greg's build.

dsm10o0

Great seller. Easy communication, very well packaged and quick shipping. Thanks again

GSTwithPSI

Craig responded to my WTB ad, and hooked it up with a steering column cover. Price was right, and the transaction was smooth. Craig is a legit guy. Thanks man.

NYC86ZC

Bought a fuel feed line from Craig. It arrived in a few days.

Everything went smoothly.
Definitely would do business with again.
Thanks Craig.

faqinshiet

Another amazing transaction with Craig. This is a few days late but just able to leave this. Thank you Craig the part are exactly as you said and well packaged! Will for sure do business with Craig again.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts