The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91 Black Galant VR4 (615/2000) san jose area, CA $1,000.00

Car engine bay was in a fire. As seen in pics. Body still in decent condition. Have replacement hood, fender and bumper for it. But hood and fender savable. Interior is a 6 out of 10. I don't have space to restore it so letting it go.

Brunoboy

I'm local, willing to part the interior? Need a few pieces.

dsm10o0

Whats your number and what part of san jose are you in. Give me a call or text 408 600 6286

Brunoboy

Quoting Kartracer44:
what interior part did you need?

B pillar above driver side doors interior and both sun visors if good. Maybe dash if you're willing to pull it and its in excellent condition

Brunoboy

PMd I'll be in SJ later today thanks

Chi271

Do you have a good condition passenger side headliner trim panel? Mine is broken..looking for a replacement.. let me know thanks.

dsm10o0

Hey josh. Let me get this car. I need it to finish my galant.

Brunoboy

I thought nico was buying it. I also emailed you and Pmd without response

Brunoboy

Bump for OP to finally respond. Nico Told me you were selling the whole car to him the other day.

sorry about being a little slow with the responses. i have someone that offered me $1100 to sell the whole car to him so im kind of hessitant to have people go through it to part it out. if sale doesnt go through then you guys can get what u need from it. or maybe new owner can part it out. To answer some questions. seats have no tears and all works. tranny is built up. once again sorry for the delay.

Tre3zy

Quoting Sr71sss:
sorry to see another one die like that wish someone would buy it and resurrect it

i would get this and turn it to a full drag car but no space in the driveway... and money LOL

Brunoboy

Quoting Kartracer44:
sorry about being a little slow with the responses. i have someone that offered me $1100 to sell the whole car to him so im kind of hessitant to have people go through it to part it out. if sale doesnt go through then you guys can get what u need from it. or maybe new owner can part it out. To answer some questions. seats have no tears and all works. tranny is built up. once again sorry for the delay.

I thought you were selling to Nico originally at an undisclosed price. As far as I've heard you're playing the eBay game with the price.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts