The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD

GSX_TC

How much for that hood?

Street Surgeon

Let me know on a price for the jdm bumpers, much like my boy Jermaine Dupri "I gots ta have it!"

Jesus_Negros

You vultures shouldnt endorse him tearing a beautiful car like this apart.

transparentdsm

kevin this is such a shame and im really sad to see you do this, if i had the cash id take it. now with that being said, i will def take the rear jdm bumper and the mudflaps, pm me and lets work something out, i can drive down sometime after this weekend. maybe ill give 138 a good leg stretching and drive down in that.

Last edited:

Jesus_Negros

I'm hoping to buy it as a roller with all body parts intact but I'm afraid everyone got dibs before he pm's me :'(

transparentdsm

im def trying to get the jdm bumpers, dont know if i can afford the front one right now... i sold him the front. i do have good bumpers on my car that i would be trading out for his if this happens as ill drive down there and take them off and replace them with stock ones. if that makes you feel better.

Jesus_Negros

First come first serve. If you get them you get them. I'm a good sport bro /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hondasi88

I got a reasonable offer last night for the car minus the rims. With that said,the part out is on hold. I received tones of emails and PM's and text messages regarding parts. If this deal falls through for whatever reason because individual change their mind I will update the thread.

Jesus_Negros

Kevin can you still text me man?

transparentdsm

well good luck with the sale, i hope it works out and id hate to see you take this thing apart. especially after all the work that has been done and then the plasti-dip .

Jesus_Negros

Yeah I dont want him to part it either. I can see if it was rot or no straight but its a car worth keeping whole.

Quoting Hondasi88:
I gotta register with that app but will be in touch todayThanks

Thanks man I appreciate it!

CutlassJim

Still not as bad as the forever useless "PM sent" post.

Jesus_Negros

Quoting spooledyou:
I love how turbonegro has to comment on every post EVER put on this site bahahah,the vr4 lurker haha

Not really. Im actively looking for a car but also not letting someone take apart a well put together gvr4 for a partout. But thanks for your insightful and inaccurate observation dickbitter, I appreciate it.

Hondasi88

yall crazy! Its funny with this car because I had a guy put a deposit down but I haven't heard back from him. I have this guy's money just sitting here. I guess he thinks im trust worthy or something /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts