The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Spam - Henry Wilson

dsm10o0

Making this GG thread for Spam aka Henry Wilson

Sold me his jdm front bumper for a good price and shipping was unbelievably fast. Sent it out the a couple hours after I paid him. Got the bumper in 2 day. Henry kept in contact throughout the transaction. He even went out to a different location just to get the item out the same day.

Over all experience with this sell was VERY satisfied. A+ seller. Cant believe he doesnt have a GG thread yet. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Last edited:

Spam

dsm10o0...thanks to you too.

I actually drove to El Paso from Las Cruces because the dumb asses at the Greyhound station didn't show up for work that day. Outside of that and looking at some of their customers at the bus station...using Greyhound wasn't that bad of an experience experience.

Spyke169

Manifold I bought shipped the day after i sent payment. Arrived well packaged and in good shape just as described. Overall excellent transaction.

snailspool

Also had a good experience. Bought the majority of a GVR4 from him. One part that was talked about in the trade was forgotten. He immediately sent it out as soon as he got word of the mistake, paying for shipping and all. Good communication, and a good guy overall.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts