The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1993 headlight - SOLD

Luke

Hi: I have a really nice condition 93 headlight. This set probably has the least amount of chrome pitting I have ever seen. The brackets are also pretty much rust free.
However, the passenger side headlight has one spot where the glass seems to be chipped on the INSIDE. From outside it is smooth.
I circled this spot in the picture, and as expected, it is not easy to take a picture of glass. IMO, it is not at all obvious.
The chip is not spreading from what I can tell. It has been exactly like that for about 3-4 years that I have had this headlight.

Here are some pictures:

93_headlight_0.JPG

93_headlight_1.JPG

93_headlight_2.JPG

Please let me know if you're interested, and thank you for looking.

Last edited:

Luke

Price lowered. Thanks.

MDK87

Hi,

Are these still for sale?
I sent you a PM a few days ago regarding these.
Please do reply when you get a chance.

Thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Luke

sold sold sold

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned