The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

New Plates *Now with Pic*

maxash0775

Hey all. For the longest time wanted to engrave my car # on my plate frame but things remembered in the mall said it wouldnt show so i went to a sticker and got this. Any ones thoughts.

Thanks
img.php

Last edited:

GSX_TC

Lmao

GVR47111K

Looks great! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

LIV4PSI

Its cool how the badge number matches the California on the top of the license plate.

dmj

Looks good, but you lose the sleeper status of the car and the Honda fan boys are going to ride your rear bumper.

Tre3zy

HONDA fan boys ride my bumper regardless cause of my plates /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

GSX_TC

Why did you space the G and V?

maxash0775

My goal was to find a sticker the same colOr as the blue letters and make It a dash. Don't know why but at the time it seemed right.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned