The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Part out

Bonezilla

VRSF 2G FMIC FRONT MOUNT INTERCOOLER CORE ONLY $100 plus shipping and PP
Dimensions Width 3 1/2"
Height 10"
Length end tank to end take 34"

Last edited:

Bonezilla

Click on the third ?. Should link you to a pic of the seats. Idk why it didn't upload?

Jesus_Negros

where is Allentown?

JNR

Probably PA?

Shame you are parting this...looks like some good stuff was going into it.

Bonezilla

Im by Allentown/Bethlehem Pa area. Exact location is Walnutport Pa 18088

Bonezilla

Yes. It is an NSA 90amp alternator. Bought it through Rock auto brand new. $120 shipped

5OF2k

No trans?

Bonezilla

I have a trans but needs a rebuild. If I remember correctly, it had a 2/3 grind? Sell it cheap if youre interested.

5OF2k

PMd!

Bonezilla

The shell is still for sale. If someone wants it for the parts that are on it (5 lug with ARP lugs, powder coated subframes, refreshed 4 bolt rear, new Oem front control arms yada yada yada) call or text me.

I am not parting this thing out because I have little time to work on it. If no one wants it, its going to the scrap yard unfortunately.

If you want additional info on anything, TEXT me because I am not on here often and its just easier. 484.239.5325

Seems like the shell didn't sell before because of rust. So if the shell is un-usable, Ill let it go for $500 and nothing less.

Theres body panels off the car already and willing to sell to locals. Hood, wingless trunk, front fenders, front bumper, driveshaft. Throw me something, not looking for much on these parts, and its yours.

Just text me if interested.

Bonezilla

Sorry for the confusion, should have cleaned up this thread.

Motor was sold along with everything else months ago.

Shell and misc parts were what remained, but someone from Philly is coming up tomorrow and taking it all.

He got a stupid good deal considering that each front lower control arm is, IIRC, about $200 each brand new if not more.

Thanks to everyone that bought parts, much appreciated.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned