The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: RARE NOS OEM mitsubishi rear windshield sunshade- 1 left

oldman_tau

i have OEM NEW OLD STOCK rear windshield sundshade. This is supposed to be for my brother's evolution viii but he sold the car.

1 left

$sold soldif paypal, make sure use as gift so i wont be charged a fee

Last edited:

Kitti

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif very good to find it got /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

bobdole

do these require any mods to fit? or direct bolt on.

Jesus_Negros

How many left?

mitsuturbo

I've been searching for one of these. Even on sites based overseas. I've yet to find one. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

SSGdave

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif awwww man! I totally want one of these!!!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned