The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

NO more CONICELLI

G

Staff member
No more conicelli as of aug 31st.
confused.gif

That Sucks, but the local Dealer around here is still giving us DSMers a 25% discount and they will order anything I want without paying ahead time.

quote:Originally posted by Rice Killer:
That Sucks, but the local Dealer around here is still giving us DSMers a 25% discount and they will order anything I want without paying ahead time. We are lucky to have Albert and now Anthony working there. They at knowledgable and give great service. Also Josh from Conicelli is continuing the business I believe so hopefully we'll hear more from him soon.

G

Staff member
norco is ok, but would never give the same low pricing as conicelli. unless you already had the price ahead of time & alerted him to the fact.

Tambleramble what % was conicelli giving of list ?

Damn it that sucks, I knew I shoud have orderd my gasket kit when I had the chance.

Don't forget I will help you guys out. I will ship for free too! parts# 800-488-3542 ask for Brian

G

Staff member
Tambleramble is the man, i've ordered a few parts from him & got them real fast.

Mitsu car sales sucked. Parts and service department were carrying them for a little while, but they finally decided to pull the plug. Dom Conicelli makes tons of money with his two Toyota dealerships, Scion, Chrysler, Honda, and Nissan, so he can afford to pull the plug on the Mitsus.

Josh is carrying on the torch, be he won't be 100% operational yet. I'm sure he'll post here when he's ready.

number3

"Time to let the cat the rest of the way out of the bag--

1st, the bad news:

As of Tuesday, August 31st, Conicelli Mitsubishi is no longer. No transactions will be made after this date, and the doors will be closed for business.

Now, onto the good news:

With some assistance of my Mitsubishi Rep, I now have an established relationship to get Mitsubishi Parts. I'll be taking over the parts sales aspect, and nothing will change except for the name on your receipt, and the phone # you call. Pricing will stay the same as it was through Conicelli.

As of Tuesday, I'm my 1st $30K purchase of Mitsubishi parts will be in hand. Over the following weeks, I will be building the inventory to match that of Conicelli's (in-so-far as DSM/Evo/Galant VR4 parts)--meaning, most of the common parts will be there to ship out when the order is placed.

I'm hoping to have the new phone line, and credit-card capabilities as of Thursday or Friday of this week. I'm trying to rush all of that and get everything going, so the lull in the ability to supply parts will be only 2-3 days. If you're in need of something before that time, contact me directly, and I'll try to work something out for you in the meanwhile.

As for the restructuring of JNZ Tuning, for the moment, I won't be taking on any new jobs. I wll continue to do work for my current customers however, I need to spend my energies at the moment concentrating on the sales aspect. Once things are moving smoothly, I may take on new customers, but that is yet to be seen.

There will be some additions to this as well, and I'll let you know them as things progress.

Thanks guys (and gals)!"

Josh/DSSA quoted from the PhillyDSM board (august 30 2004)

14bCrazy

Harry. Please keep us informed. Like posting the new number when he get it set up. He is very smart to do this. I believe he will make alot of money once he gets this thing moving.

number3

Sure will.

There can be good money to be made but it is also lots and lots of hardwork. I know this to be fact when we did it back in the mid 90s headed by my good friend Jughead.

Josh will do a great job and I hope you all continue to support your "crack habit" through him. Just be sure to give him a little time to set up shop.
cool.gif

G

Staff member
Tell him to set up a paypal account.

Matt W

www.e-myth.com

best way to build an awesome business...I'm using it now for several of mine.

Recommended for all you entrepreneurs out there.

I have a consultant from Oregon who is awesome. I can get you a discounted deal and personal consultation also.

ken inn

quote:Originally posted by 14bCrazy:
Harry. Please keep us informed. Like posting the new number when he get it set up. He is very smart to do this. I believe he will make alot of money once he gets this thing moving. hah. i been doing this for 20 years. it aint that easy. and, there are a LOT of bozos out there. "oh, but joeblow auto parts has it for this much" me-"so, go there and get it" "oh, but they're out of stock" me-"well, when we are out of stock, we got the lowest price in the nation". or, "that's kinda high. can you do any better?" me-"yeah, i can, but i aint going to"

4orced4door

Why?

All the good parts dealers are dropping like flies. Ft. Myers used to be WAY better than Conicelli and they quit doing it about a year ago.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
What's up? Website still up and running.

G

Staff member
NO longer a mits dealer.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts