The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Vanity plate

maxash0775

I know some of you out there will give me crap for this but I wAs playing with the California vanity plate site and it had GVR4, available. I couldn't believe it, so I ordered it. I was debating on that or getting 1736/2k. I thought it was cool.

thedsmguy

No big deal to me.. I've had a few in my head I've considered. OLD-EVO EVOZERO GPA-EVO (grandpa evo) GRPAEVO NOTADSM GROCGTR (grocery getter) FASTVR4 SLOWVR4 etc...

Last edited:

minneSNOWta

For my collector plate, I chose 1899 as my first option and they had sent me my less desirable 2nd option, GVR4. I'm gonna try to get it changed to my 1st option though. Good luck with your plates.

GVR47111K

I was thinking of 7eleven or seven11. You have to pay extra yearly just to keep the vanity plates and right now there are more important things that need attention rather than a silly license plate. Besides, mine already says, RNV-463. If only they could've thrown a G in there.

GSX_TC

my 1st option for my plate in texas was E39A but it was taken so i chose EVO 0 instead

Adorsey

Quoting RedTwo:
cmrypwr

hahaha iswydt..

LIV4PSI

My STI says LIV4PSI, my Galant is going to be OG EVO

I don't know why some people hate vanity plates so much. We have to have a front plate in Ohio, so it might as well be cool.

LIV4PSI

Absolutely!

minneSNOWta

Nice Brett. I didn't like "GVR4" for very long, so I had it changed to "1899 2K". MN requires no front plate for a collector and at least one letter.

BpuVR4

damnit wish OP started this thread a month earlier...would've prob done my screenname as my plate but i think it's too close to sticker renew time.

BENE38A

how does the personalised plate work in the states, here in nz we type in the plate we want on a website and if its not taken you pay $900 and its yours.

turbowop

Depends on the state. But in WA, we choose the plate online and if it's not taken and the state approves it (they don't approve anything in poor taste /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif ) you pay an extra $40ish dollars per year. My license tabs every year for the GVR4 cost me about $80 total. The Audi is only about $40. Other states can be much higher.

WesternMD_VR4

I just made mine EVILVR4. Something diff. Had a friend years ago with EVILSRT and I always liked it.or consider EPHU I thought about it and if the DMV asked tell them eastern pan handle university /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts