The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Stock and Performance Parts for sale! DSMLink V2.5, Ross, etc

alansupra94

So after picking up a ton of parts and cleaning out my garage, I stumbled on a crap ton of parts that I honestly forgot I had. All prices are best offer. Worse I can say is no. I will take pictures tomorrow since I will be off for once. Does not include paypal fees and shipping.

Aftermarket

1G DSMLink V2.5 w/ Keyspan Serial to USB and connection for DSMLink. I have the CD for both the DSMLink V2.5 and Keyspan. The DSMLink has NOT been registered on the forum and serial is still clear so you can register. It also includes the stock old EPROM chip. V2.5 has almost all the features V3 has AND if you like the V3 interface, I have been told you can use it as well.
Sold!

4G63 1G Ross Pistons 8.3 to 1 (.20 over) AND wrist pins. I had the part number but I will have to look for that again. Perfect condition. I believe used for possibly 100 miles before the transmission tanked on my friends car and he went back to stock. Would go great with some total seal piston rings.
Sold!

Old School Apexi Pen Turbo timer. Pretty old stuff. Found that I have two, only need one.
Asking $30

Stock

I have four 1G throttle bodies. I believe they all have all the sensors (as in TPS and ICS). I might have two or three of the close throttle sensors, I will have to check. All in good condition with one being less than 100 miles on it.
$30 for the new and $20 for the used

I have two 1G intake manifolds. Good condition. I have no use for them.
$15 a piece

I have four cam/crank positions sensors. Just your run of the mile 1G stuff (sorry no black tops /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif)
$20 a piece

I have a BRAND NEW alternator. Found it in the depths of my garage. Don't need it since I have a 250amp CS130 alternator. I believe this is a genuine Mitsubishi. I will check tomorrow and adjust the price if it is not.
$75

I have a 1G head. I believe it has everything besides camshaft. Good condition. Not in a big rush to sell, might just bolt it on a spare block and sell the motor.
$100

I have a 2G head. Recently rebuild and is in excellent condition. Not in a big rush to sell, might just bolt it on a spare block and sell the motor.
$150

2G GST wheels with tires. I am not 100% sure if they are all the same tire wise but the wheels are immaculate. Just needs a little cleaning, (which I would do if it wasn't 30F outside).
$250

This battery tray came with my car. Really nice piece and sits where the A/C stuff sits on the passenger side firewall. Bolts right up, no modifications needed. I might have the battery tie down somewhere.....I relocated my battery to the trunk so this won't be needed.
$35

REAL brand NEW Mitsubishi OEM Front and Rear Brake Pads
$30

I got tons of other stock parts. If you need something, let me know and you can probably have it for really cheap.

You can reach me at either:
[email protected] or 973-900-0981 (texts please since I go to school and work everyday).

Last edited:

Do you happen to have a complete motor not running is fine... If you do how much shippsed to 91342 thanks.... 6 bolt of course

alansupra94

Yes turbo timer is still for sale.

I removed the 450cc injectors because they are actually 390cc. Very sorry guys.

alansupra94

Also I would like to apologize to anyone that was interested in the pistons the first time I sold them. I got really busy with school and completely forgot.

Sorry,
Alan

I have also added some brand new REAL Mitsubishi Galant VR4 Front and Rear brake pads. I found them in two Mistubishi boxes and I won't need them when going to Evo Brembos.

Last edited:

turbojew

Ill take those pads.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned