The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

I think I saw this covered before, but I don't come here often and I enjoy helping other DSMers out sadly I don't care to always sift thru each individual sub forum to do so.

Is there anyway to implement a new posts button like with the Vbulletin forums?

Either way I'll be here, seems to be a solid community. :worthy:

AnotherNewb

Took a second but I get it... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Funny thing is that it doesn't show the new posts, like if you just click on a subforum topics with new posts are in bold.

Dasith

When you go to the main forum page, on the far left, there is an icon.. an icon depicting a light bulb.. a screw on type as far as i can tell,

it turns Yellow when there are new posts.

otherwise, its just white/grey ...

simple as that...

also, there's a LEGEND, on the bottom most tab called EXTRA INFORMATION... says the same thing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts